Terms & Conditions
Who we are
MagFellow is a link building agency that helps businesses improve their search engine rankings by building high-quality backlinks to their websites. Our services include identifying potential link partners, writing and submitting link requests, and monitoring and reporting on link building progress.
In consideration of MagFellow providing SEO services to the Client, the Client hereby acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- MagFellow has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the types of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any blog, website, directory, or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- MagFellow has no control over website and blog owners removing links and content or deleting/moving/changing their website. These placements will not be refunded or replaced.
- MagFellow shall not be liable to the Client for any damages whatsoever, including (without limitation) any direct incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any claims of the Client or third-party websites. The Client assumes all risks and potential damages (known or unknown) associated with using MagFellow’s services.
- MagFellow reserves the right to tweak anchor text and other order details to ensure successful placements.
- MagFellow does not guarantee search engine positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term. MagFellow also does not guarantee any traffic increases.
- Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. MagFellow does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
- MagFellow is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
MagFellow reserves the right to cancel any orders placed for websites in illegal or offensive industries. This includes any illegal content, products, services, or items; hateful, objectionable, or defamatory content aimed at any people group, race, gender, sexual orientation, or otherwise attacks on any person, business, organization, product, or service; cruelty towards animals; or other content found to be objectionable. Such orders will be canceled and refunded.
Prescription drugs, gambling or casinos, and adult orders may be possible but have to be treated separately and will be canceled and refunded if ordered through the typical online order forms.
If you are unsure if your site violates our restrictions, please contact us first.